2011年6月28日火曜日

AppSender BETA Version 1.6 Now available

I just released AppSender BETA version 1.6 to android market.

The new build (version 1.6) is now available on Android Market.

Version 1.6 has the following changes:
  • Enhanced email message. Now includes link to Android Market to search for the app.

  • Removed the annoying "Beta message" displayed at beginning of the app.

  • Removed Beta license expiration time bomb. You can now use this app after Sept 1, 2011.



  • If you have experienced any bugs, it would be greatly appreciated if you can contact me at moto.android.software@gmail.com. Please include as much information as possible to reproduce the problem. I will try my best to fix it soon as possible.

    Also feel free to send me feedback. I would love to hear your wish list and improve this app.

    Have a great day!

    0 件のコメント:

    コメントを投稿